Tel.: +36-1 327-3811
Fees and costs
The tuition fees are listed below by courses. Take advantage of the reduced Early Bird fee due in general by April 30, 2017 (see details below for course-specific rates and deadlines).
- Before May 28 CEU - will fully refund the tuition fee.
- Between May 28th and 14 days prior to the course starting - 80% of the tuition fee will be refunded.
- Within 14 days of the course starting - no refund for tuition fees will be given.
COURSE SPECIFIC REFUND POLICY:
- Mediation Theory and Skills
- Placing Students in the Center
For the above courses, in the event of cancellation, CEU will refund the tuition fee as follows:
- Before April 30 - CEU will fully refund the tuition fee.
- Between May 1st and 30 days prior to the course starting - 60% of the tuition fee will be refunded.
- Within 30 days of the course starting - no refund for tuition fees will be given.
LIVING EXPENSES IN BUDAPEST
Estimated living costs
Estimated living costs are 150-200 EUR per week including local transportation and meals.
You can buy 7-day, 14-day or monthly passes for local transportation in Budapest which are valid for all means of public transport (metro, buses, trolley buses and trams).
Tickets and passes*
- single ticket: 350 HUF
- one-week pass: 4950 HUF
- two-weeks pass: 7000 HUF
- monthly pass for adults (with no discount): 10500 HUF
- monthly student pass: 3850 HUF
*Ticket prices are subject to change
Check out our "Getting Around" pages to find more information about local transportation.
Accommodation in the CEU Residence Center
- 17 EUR/night in a shared double room
- 28 EUR/night in a single room
Altogether approximately 80-100 EUR can be budgeted for meals for a week. For more information about meals and recommended places for lunch and snacks check our "Eating around CEU" section.